● No loss of step, No hunting, No torque reservation.
● Low noise and vibration, smooth motion.
● Support Modbus RTU protocol, built-in 16-segment position instructions.
● Motion can be started by external I/O or RS485.
● Operation modes: profile position, profile velocity, homing.
● 7 configurable digital inputs, 3 optically isolated digital outputs.
CS2RS Series are closed loop stepper drive based on standard Modbus RTU protocol, using RS485 communication can network up to 31 axes, built-in PR feature with 16-segment position table (PR Mode). They can not only solve the problem of step loss in the open loop stepper system, but also can save additional controllers in most of point-to-point applications, to greatly enhance system reliability and reduce the cost. CS2RS Series also support the feature of teaching, the operation modes of Profile Position, Profile Velocity and Homing. CS2RS-D1008 can power 2-phase NEMA 34 stepper motors with 1000 ppr to 5000 ppr incremental encoders.
|Command Source||Modbus RTU|
|Operation Voltage (VDC)||18-80VAC or 30-110VDC|
|Output Current (A, Peak)||8.0|
|Input Frequency (KHz, Max.)||10|
|Logical Voltage (VDC)||12-24|
|# of Inputs||7|
|# of Outputs||3|