● No loss of step, no hunting, no torque reservation.
● CANopen over EtherCAT (CoE) with full support of CiA402,100Mbps full-duplex.
● Operation modes: profile position, profile velocity, cyclic synchronous position, homing.
● 7 configurable digital inputs, 7 optically isolated digital outputs include brake output.
● Low noise and vibration, smooth motion.
● USB port for Leadshine software connection.
● Two 7-segment display velocity or slave ID or operation mode or error code.
● Over voltage, over current and position following error, encoder cable error, etc. protections.
The newly released CS3E-D1008 supports CANopen over EtherCAT (CoE) control and CiA 402 operating modes including Profile Position (PP), Profile Velocity (PV), Homing (HM) and Cyclic Synchronous Position (CSP). The product can be matched with many brands of EtherCAT controller/PLC such as Beckhoff, Omron, Trio, Keneyce etc.
The CS3E-D1008 is able to power 2 phase and 4 phase NEMA 34 stepper motors with incremental encoders. It is highly reliable and affordable and performs excellently in many industrial applications
|Operation Voltage (VDC)||18-80VAC or 30-110VDC|
|Output Current (A, Peak)||8.0|
|Input Frequency (KHz, Max.)||500 or 10|
|Logical Voltage (VDC)||12-24|
|# of Inputs||7|
|# of Outputs||7|