● Dual-axis, analog input
● Main power voltage: 24-70VDC. Logic power voltage: 24-70VDC
● Output current: 2 x 20Arms continuous/ 80A peak
● Direct brake output: 24V/1A
● CANopen: CiA301. CiA402. Profile Position/Profile velocity/Profile Torque/Homing
● Dip switch for node ID, baud rate and terminating resistor settings
● STO function safety
● RS-232 serial interface for easy tuning with Motion Studio
The 2ELD2 series is a new low voltage DC servo drive developed from Leadshine, dual-axis, that one 2ELD2 drive can drive two DC servo motors at the same time.
2ELD2 series keep the same performance of ELD2 series, relying on the special dual-axis structure, 2ELD2 series achieve less wiring, space saving, energy saving, while having a high cost performance. 2ELD2 series can be applied to mobile robots, logistics, electronics, CNC machine and other industries.
|Brake resistor||External connection|