As the world of industrial automation grows to be more demanding in terms of performance, functions, controls and value, Leadshine Technology Co., Ltd. has recently launched a whole new high end EL8 Series AC Servo Drives and ELM Series AC Servo Motors series to face up to the challenge.
EL8 series AC Servo Drives series supports EtherCAT, Modbus RTU communication protocol in addition to pulse+direction and analogue input control. We have also added analogue output, supports for an external position sensor to be used with Full Closed Loop Control, STO SIL3, Gantry synchronization, Zero Tracking Control (ZTC), Easy Tuning and many more. When use in conjunction with ELM series Servo Motors, precision, control and reliability of the servo system will be elevated to a whole new level.
Our Leadshine team is achieving all that while keeping in mind the promise to provide better values to our customers and greater experience to our users.
1. EL8-EC and EL8-RS Series AC Servo Drive
2. EL8 Series AC Servo Drive Series saved installation space up to 12% with its slimmer design yet still comes with great drive performance with frequency response up to 3.5kHz, providing quicker response, more precise positioning to the servo control system.
3. ELM AC Servo Motor Series is now more stable at low speed motion with lower motor noise (<40dB). The AC servo motors are equipped with encoder of higher resolution, 23-bit optical/magnetic absolute encoder.
4. EL8 Series comes with Safe Torque Off (STO) SIL3 which ensures that no torque-generating energy can act upon a motor at emergency stop and prevents unintentional starting.
At stop (Orange arrow and dotted line), torque is totally removed from motor (zero torque), the velocity of the axis drops depending on system friction and inertia until a standstill. The zero torque condition is maintained until the safety function permits restarting (area outlined with yellow/black zebra stripe)
5. Whole new upgraded following function: Zero tracking control (ZTC) is able to realize a zero position deviation during acceleration/deceleration by improving multi-axis precision and following.
6. With IP ratings of 67, our ELM Series AC Servo Motor can withstand harsh working environments of high moisture content, submerged or splash of liquids.
7. With new direct connectors on our ELM AC servo motors, installation works are now easier and more flexible. Furthermore, this type of connection is aimed to bring better reliability to our customers.
Our EL8 and ELM AC Servo System has found many successful applications in demanding industries such as semiconductor manufacturing, renewable energy sector, CNCs and laser machines in domestic market. Now, EL8 series AC Servo Drive and ELM series AC Servo Motor are going overseas to fulfill their purposes of bringing greater performance at a better value to our customers.
For further details on our newly launched servo products, please refer to our servo catalogues and EL8 Series AC Servo Drive leaflet or contact our sales team at email@example.com